If you are a fan of a social network, you might be familiar with this game. I used to play tetris way back on my childhood days and that time its called brick game. You have to arrange each blocks with different shapes that fits accordingly. I never taught that there will be a new and interactive version in this generation. It can be a two or more players' game who battle to each other to rank up. In my definition, it's just a simple game that I played before and I might easily get bored. But I'm wrong! I got addicted in this game because it's more thrilling than before. Now my rank is 13 and battling to rank up more.
Games are not just for kids but also for us kids at heart. It's not late to play. Childhood days will always be memorable to us.

No comments:
Post a Comment